Quick Ads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Just Talk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley

Let's Just Talk Empty
PostSubject: Let's Just Talk   Let's Just Talk Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Originally established in 2008, Let's Just Talk is a friendly general chatting community where you are free to speak your mind and have a good time. At Let's Just Talk, we also value your opinions and ideas. We do have rules, but they are not strict like on other general chatting communities, and we have loads of fun discussions to choose from as well!

We have:
A well established community where you are free to speak your mind on subjects that you feel strongly about

Friendly staff who will try to answer requests in a timely manner.

Also, we are on MyBB so we can offer you a lot more than we could when we were on PHPBB2!

With all this in mind, we hope you come on down to experience the friendly community we are and we hope that you may make some new friends in the process. Come down to http://www.letsjusttalk.createbb.com and see what all we have to offer today!
Back to top Go down
CANADIEN
VIP Member
VIP Member
CANADIEN

Let's Just Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Just Talk   Let's Just Talk Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Good luck with the forum. The skin looks great and I hope the activity continues to grow!
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Let's Just Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Just Talk   Let's Just Talk Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:08 am

Thanks, Canadien, we're doing our best, and we're looking for more new members all the time!
Back to top Go down
Damozero
Moderation
Damozero

Let's Just Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Just Talk   Let's Just Talk Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:39 pm

It's very good overall, except what is the secret hideout for lol?
Back to top Go down
Xclipse
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xclipse

Let's Just Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Just Talk   Let's Just Talk Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Damo, i am sure it is staff section Wink

nice site
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Let's Just Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Just Talk   Let's Just Talk Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:56 am

Yeah, it is the staff section. I' thought it was hidden... I will look into that. Feel free to join up if interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Just Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Just Talk   Let's Just Talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Just Talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quick Ads :: Advertising :: Forum Advertising-
Jump to: